Restore Photos, Videos From Gmail Backup
For this just follow the following instructions which are as given below:
- Your very first work is to open the Gmail on your Android phone or tablet.
- Then you will see a Menu bar which is mentioned at the top left side of your device screen.
- Just trash it.
- Now just tap and hold on all of those pictures and videos which you want to recover.
- After that, you will see an icon of “Restore” which is given at top right corner of your device screen, just tap on it.
- When you will finish this step your pictures and videos will be automatically restored to your Google Photos library.
- It will add to that particular album in which it was in.
Restore your SMS & Other Info
- If you want to restore or make a backup of your personal and important SMS you have to download SMS Backup+ and connect it with your Gmail Account. Once you download it so just follow the following steps to make a backup of your SMS:
- First of all, open the SMS Backup+ application on your phone.
- Now tap to “Connect” so it will connect the SMS Backup+ application with your Gmail Account.
- After that tap to select your Gmail account in which you had used to synchronize with your Android device like Google Mails, Calendar, Contacts and so on.
- Now the user has to tap on the bar of “Allow Access” for the permissions request window.
- If you want your all SMS backup quickly from your Google Account so just tap on the icon of “Backup” otherwise skip that step so it will backup your SMS later.
- Now just wait until your messages are being restored on your device.
- After all these steps when you navigate your account so you will see an additional label of SMS on your sidebar. When you click on it you will see your all SMS of your Android device.
- So this is the complete instructions for creating a full backup in Gmail if you follow these steps you will easily backup your files, pictures, videos, and messages.