Import And Export contacts in Gmail
Gmail makes it easy and pleasant to keep your contacts. We can select to Imports file in a text editor, database, or spreadsheet for external or momentary use. This statics may then be imported back into the Inter-operation Services with the matching dynamics being applied: with logistics for example “Duplicates” at the point in time of synchronization.
Here we will describe you How to import and export contacts in Gmail from Mobile to Google Drive. Google drive is available in both play store and app store.
Export Contacts to Gmail Drive
If you are afraid due to your contacts so, don’t be afraid through Gmail you can save your contacts easily on Google Drive. You just have to transfer your contacts from Mobile to Google Drive. Now we are going to tell you how to export your contacts from Mobile to Google Drive.
- First go to the old version of Google Contacts.
- Now In the top left, click More and then Export.
- After this Select which contacts to export.
- Now like “My Contacts” are contacts you created.
- Then for example “All contacts” are contacts you created and other contacts you have emailed.
- Now Select Google CSV format.
- Right now Click Export.
- After all of these In the top right, click your photo, then click Sign out.
- This is the easiest way of export your contacts from Mobile to Google Drive.
Import Contacts From Gmail Drive to Mobile
- First, go to the old version of Google Contacts.
- Now In the top left, click More and then Import.
- The Click Choose File.
- Now Select your CSV file.
- After all of these Click Import.
- This is the easiest way of import your contacts from mobile to Google Drive.