GMail provides you a faster and more sufficient way to communicate or share information with one another. Using GMail, one can one can communicate all over the world. Gmail is being used in almost every country of the world and a huge mass of people are anyhow engaged with GMail. GMail is the property of Google Inc. making it one of the best social networking site.
GMail was launched by Google Inc. on 1st of April, 2004. Now its having 1.2 billion users in 2018 because of its features and friendly Interface. In Gmail, you can communicate in groups also. GMail also provides Spam Filter features which saves its users from all the Spam messages or emails.
GMail is available in all languages of the world as its users are spread all over the World.
To use GMail, users must have a Google account with which they can sign up to their GMail account.
You can use your GMail account on your Android or iOS mobile phones as well using GMail applications available on both Play Store and iPhone App Store.
GMail also provides its users a limited storage to upload or save data in its storage drive of about 15GB or more, according to the data package. Users can access their drives from anywhere using their Google account. Users can upload or save their files, folders, or documents on their drive.
Sign up for Gmail Account
To sign up to GMail, user have to go through the following steps:
1. Go to web page : www.gmail.com.
2. Click blue “MORE OPTIONS” button.
3. An option pop-up will appear, click on “Create Account” to go further.
4. A new page will appear, give all thew information like Name, Username, Password, DOB etc.
5. Click on “Next Step“.
6. After clicking, a pop-up will appear. Go through the terms and click on “Agree” in the end of the pop-up.
7. After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be redirected to a new page.
8. On page, click on “CONTINUE TO GMAIL” button.
9. You will be taken to the Gmail page.
10. CONGRATS! You have signed up to your GMail.
After signing up to GMail, you can change your settings which includes your personal data, your activities, payments, language, storage etc. To change your settings:
1. Sign in to your Gmail account.
2. Click on your Display Picture on the right above corner.
3. A pop-up will appear, click on “MY ACCOUNT“.
4. On clicking, You will be taken to a new settings page.
5. Here you will find all settings and you can choose and set according to your need.
Once you have signed up, you will be able to use all the features of GMail. After using it click on Display Picture and click sign out.
To sign in to GMail again, go through the following steps:
1. Go to www.gmail.com.
2. Enter your Email Address.
3. Click “Next“.
4. Enter your password of your Email.
5. Click “Sign in“.
6. Finally, You will be redirected to your GMail account and have the access to your Emails and Data saved in your Drive.
No doubt, using GMail on desktop provides you the best features but, for an ease, you can use it on your smart phones also using its application available on both the stores namely Google Play Store for Android Smart Phones and App Store for iOS devices.