In case if you forgot your Gmail account password so, don’t worry because it is very easy to reset or recover your password. You just need to follow the instructions which are given below. Scroll down and get it.
How to reset Gmail Password?
- In the very first step, you have to visit the web page of Gmail on your any web browser.
- Then you will see the option of “Forgot Password” on which you have to click to reset it.
- You can reset your password by your provided mobile phone number. It is very easy because you can reset your gmail account password through the verification code which will send on your given mobile phone number.
- Gmail will send you a verification code on your contact number, read it and mention it on the requirement box.
- After providing that code they will give you a requirement box in which you have to create your “New Gmail Password“.
- Re-enter your new gmail account’s password for the confirmation.
Note: (Your new password must be consist of strong characters and make sure that your password will be hard to guess for others, this guidance is only for your gmail account safety.
How to change your Gmail Account Password?
If you want to change your gmail account password, you just need to follow the following steps which are given below.
- First of all you have to sign in to “My Account“.
- Then under the option of “Sign-in and security” you have to choose the option of “Signing in to Google“.
- Now select the icon of “Password“. If you see a efficient to re-sign in, Log in.
- After that it will ask you to mention your recent password.
- Then mention your new password in the given requirement box.
- In the last step you have to re-type your new password, this step is for the verification.
- After all these steps you will able to change your gmail account password.